Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Scheme Problems in Ultiboard

Hi,  I've been having trouble with the color scheme problems in Ultiboard ever since I upgraded form 10.0 to 10.1.  The color schemes will not save in Ultiboard 10.1, even with the new patch 10.1.0.1, this problem is persistant.

Here's the problem in detail: 

In global Preferences, I click on "Colors", and then New Scheme, give it a name, and I define my colors.  However, when I open a new file, the colors are reverted to the default.  When I check the preferences again, the name that I have given to my color scheme is labeled as "User settings", and they are the same as the default colors.

This is really annoying as every time I open a file, I have to change the color schemes.  It seems like these settings are not being saved in the user-configuration file for some reason or another.

I have tried deleting my user-config file in the user directories, and started new user-config files, but to no avail, the problem is persistent.  The color just will not stay.

How do I get around this problem?

-J 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,603 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for reporting this. I was able to reproduce the issue and created a defect report, ID: 112869.

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,549 Views)

Thanks for the update.  When can a solution be expected?  In addition, with the defect report ID, how (or where?) do I check up on the status of the defect?

Thanks,

-J 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,537 Views)

Hello,

Just send us an email from here.

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,513 Views)