From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co-Simulation Multisim / LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

If you click the Run button in LabVIEW you will see more information about the error. In this case the error is "Wire: Is a member of a cycle". By browsing our KnowledgeBase I found the following article:

“Wire: is a member of a cycle” Errors with the Control Design and Simulation Module

In summary, the problem is that your simulation is trying to do a Summation on a value it does not have yet. More technical info can be found here.

One way to eliminate this error is by using a Memory function. It can be found in the Simulation palette, Utilities subpalette. The code will look like this:

memory.png

For questions like this, I recommend you to use the LabVIEW Forum.

Hope this helps.

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,075 Views)

Hello

Thanks Mr.Fernando. It was very helpful.  I will incorporate the memory block in my VI and check it.

Thanks & Regards,

VVSN Sitaramgupta

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,067 Views)

Hi,

I got a question about the co-simulation. I have installed Labview 2016 and Multisim 14 and I have created a new VI with function--Labview co-simulation terminals.

However, when I opened my labview, I just can't find the new vi or control & simulation loop.

Could you tell me what can I do for it?

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Jason

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(509 Views)