Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have a model or circuit for a switched power supply?

Hello,

The component you are looking for is not part of our database. I would suggest looking online to see if you can find the SPICE model for it then create it as a custom component in Multisim. You can find alot of information and a tutorial on component creation in our knowledge base, but without the SPICE model, you cannot create the model for simulation (only as a symbol/footprint).

Cheers,

Miguel V
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,474 Views)

power supply simplr circuit

@steveatMCC wrote:

Teach in a County College and would like to include this topic in one of the electronics courses.  Help is appreciated.

Steve

@steveatMCC wrote:

Teach in a County College and would like to include this topic in one of the electronics courses.  Help is appreciated.

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,354 Views)

Hi,

Check the Multisim sample, File>>Open samples>>Power Conversion, there are a few samples in this folder.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,337 Views)

Hi,

I'm grateful to all who replied. Unfortunately, I didn't pose my question properly.  I'm aware of these boost and shunt power-supply chips -- but how do they work?  How does switching take place within the chip itself.  I'm looking for a simplified diagram which might explian that.  Thanks again,

Steve Foster

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,335 Views)