Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transient time point calculation error

I m new in multisim and i need a help,On simulating labview with multisim by cosimulation an error -2367 occurred at External Model describing transient time point calculation did not converge. how can i solve this problem. can any one help in this...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,441 Views)

Hello,

Could you please send us more details about the problem? Please include:

• LabVIEW and Multisim versions
  • VI
  • Multisim schematic

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(8,090 Views)

Hello.

I am facing the same problem of transient time point calculation error. Actually I want to simulate a piezoelectric transducer alongwith two mosfets for switching purpose in multisim for my project. I want to simulate a piezoelectric transducer which is attached on a vibrating beam and to generate a switching command to operate the mosfet switches, which will open / close an electric circuit containing piezoelectric transducer along with RL components at exactly the minimum / maximum  displacement  points resp. of the vibrating structure. I am using cosimulation with labview 2013 and multisim 2013. The mechanical part is designed in labview and the electric part is designed in multisim. 

How can I convert a velocity signal from labivew into equivalent current in multisim? This current will be used to simulate piezoelectric current (as piezo is attached on the vibrating sturucture so it can generate in phase voltage corresponding to the velocity of the structure). So for this electromechanical system, it is important to use this velocity signal to be converted to current so that we can use this current value alongwith  the piezo capacitance to get the piezoelectric voltage and the switching current.

Any help regarding the above mentioned problem will be high appreciated.

both labview and multisim files are attached herewith

Thanks a lot.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,830 Views)

Hello,

Try controlled voltage or current sources in multisim.I think it will work.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,816 Views)

hello,when i simulate a  circuit , the same problem occured,what is he reason ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,426 Views)