From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add relay here and missing some other components

Circuit Diagram.JPG

This is my diagram to make the simulation

but before simulation, I am stuck at adding the relay and couple of other things

any help please ?
I have attached so far done file to check ....

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,447 Views)
Hello,

What type of device model do you need for the relay and other parts? (ideal, basic, functional+, full spec). You can look at other similar devices and copy the model from a working model into a new part in the component wizard.

There are multiple topics on the Multisim Component Wizard, I would start there.

Regards,
Pat Noonan
National Instruments
Message 2 of 6
(5,401 Views)

Hi patrick, thanks a lot to engaze your valueable time in replying us

Relay is 12 V, 1C/O Relay. 

I have attached 3 files to  undestand things better.

Also, how do I put the code in the micro controller here ?
what i get is option to enter main.c program, but I have program written in assembly language, what to do with that ?

sorry for asking the noob questions here

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,398 Views)
Ok I'll look into the relay. As far as the micro code, I'll need the AE team to work with you to describe exactly what's needed. I think the code editor pops up when you add a true microcontroller part.

It might be best to get a support session, but lets go through this first.

Pat Noonan
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,395 Views)

Yes you are right patrick, the editor pops up, but there accepts C program only i see.

void main()
         {
         /* Insert your code here. */
         }

So i am gussing its C only as the file name also reads main.c, but of course I may be wrong or there might be more ways to do this,

Thanks for all your support, really appreciated.

You are proving why this community is great.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,392 Views)

did you figure out how to add a relay on multisim, please help im also facing the same problem, im doing an assignment and i can seem to be getting it right, i am also struggling with a PIR i cant add it here. below is a schematic of what i need to simulate. im kindly asking for any assisstance. thank u in advanceUntitled.circuit.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,189 Views)