From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Multisim, how to use the "DIPSW2~DIPSW10" in the switch pack?

I have tried for thousands but it just don't works.However, the "SPST" and the "DIPSW1" works as expected ! How wired is that.

I simply connect it with a DC_POWER and a multimeter.

I am really confused and eager for the solution, any information will be appreciated, thank you.

If you know how to use it, I will be very appreciated if you can give a complete screen shot, because I am a novice

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,648 Views)

Hi there,

What's your Multisim version? You can find this information in the Help>>About Multisim menu.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,624 Views)

Thank you for repies and my version is both 13/10 or later.

I found that, in DIPSW2~10 case, when I use the single mouse-click to switch on/off, it doesn't work; However , if I use the keyboard to control, it can go very well.

In DIPSW1 and spst, single mouse-click is avaliable.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,622 Views)

I tested again.

In multisim 10, keyboard control is ok with the DIPSW2~10.

In multisim 13, keyboard control still doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,618 Views)

anyways, int the further test, there is always bugs with 2~10 in both ver.10 and ver.13, and the result is unpredictable

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,617 Views)

Thanks for the information, I was able to reproduce the issue. For your reference the Corrective Action Request is 426846. Our developers are aware of the issue and it should be fixed in a future software update.

Thanks again for reporting this.

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,613 Views)