From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit problem

Solved!
Go to solution

I won't leave this time with an empty post , i promise. I've posted same thread, i left due to other circumsances. Won't leave this time without finishing, 

Anyways,

Unfinished circuit2 is my uncomplete circuit. Screenshot_600 is a complete circuit of what im suppose to do.

Anyhelp could be greatly appreciated. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,618 Views)

I've just upadated my circuit adding oscillioscope, thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,609 Views)

I understand my circuit very well, just don't know how to construct it.

"The circuit is for simulating what happens when an inductor is selectively charged via 50 Ohms then discharged via 20 Ohms. A current probe around the wire leading to the inductor senses the current through the wire/inductor and provides an output of 1mV for each mA of current. This output is monitored on the 'scope. The charge or discharge function is selected with the switch.
There is nothing special about the resistors (but in a real circuit they would have to handle high currents)."

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,600 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author WJWMJ

It's finished now, i managed it so figure it out myself. Hope everything looks right, can anyone confirm, perhaps a professional advice?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,586 Views)

R5 does not appear to match the specification you quoted (5 ohms vs 50 ohms).

Are the results what you would expect from solving the circuit analytically?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,564 Views)

I would imagine, it should work like that. Thanks for your reply. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,525 Views)