Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find 13.0 install

Solved!
Go to solution

I purchased 13.0 Education edition with a Nexys4. I recieved a dvd for the installment. Well my computer doesn't have a dvd drive. When I went to downloads NI's site it had me download 13.0.1 and after installing, I tried to activate the software. This is where I'm stuck. I received an activation code for 13.0 but not 13.0.1. So where can I find 13.0?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,588 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rprince

Update for anyone that is having the same problem.

After digging around the interwebs, I found an install copy for 13.0 from Malavida.com. Being unfamiliar with malavida I had to look up about it's safety. Turned out to be a friendly website. The problem is that when installing 13.0 I had to uncheck other spamming installs, a.k.a toolbar searches and such. 

Multisim is installed and I finally registered and activated my copy of 13.0. But I'm still wondering why NI doesn't have a copy of 13.0 to download. Oh well.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,553 Views)

Hi there,

You can find the Multisim 13.0 installer at ni.com/downloads. Just type multisim and click Search. Then click on NI Circuit Design Suite 13.0 Education Edition (Multisim and Ultiboard).

Any questions please feel free to contact us here.

Best,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,534 Views)