Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering CLAD with NI

I have recently passed my CLAD exam, and am wondering how I am supposed to register the fact that I passed the CLAD with NI. For instance how I would link my certification status to my NI account, and then be shown on the list of CLAD developers. When sighing up for the test I was assigned what Person VUE called an NI Id, but I cant seem to find anything related to that on NI's website. I've spent some time looking around NI's website looking for a way to do this, but always end up on how to sighn up to take the exam or registration for training. If anyone would shed some light on this subject I would be most grateful.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,819 Views)

I think you would show up automatically here after a while.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,817 Views)

I was wondering if that was the case, and have a few questions about how Person VUE and NI relate and communicate. Is Person VUE's system linked directly to NI's, or do I have to manually register the fact that I passed with NI? Also, is there any way to link my certification status with my National Instruments account? When I signed up to take the CLAD, Person VUE required what the website referred to as a NI ID, However neither my teacher nor I could find any mention of such an ID on our NI accounts. So we took the option on Person VUE to create one. Is this ID supposed to link my NI account with Person VUE, or is it some system that Person VUE uses for its own operation? Any insight would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,814 Views)

The NI ID is supposed to be a one time used login to take your exam.  Everything is linked.  It just takes a month or so for NI to update all of their lists, etc. I think they do that at the beginning or end of a month.  So be patient and rest assured that NI knows that you passed.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,801 Views)

Peason VUE exams essentially link right back to NI Training and Certification.  If you experience any delay in receiving your signed document (Yes, you should receive a nice framable certificate and logo - usually via e-mail) contact certification@ni.com enclude the location and date of the test and, any logistical issues will be handled promptly.

CONGRATS!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,750 Views)

test

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,716 Views)