Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding NI Labview Certification cost for India

hi,

i reside in india, and would like to pursue labview core  1 and core 2 certifications.

My questions are:

1) does NI have instructor-led sessions for these courses?

2) If yes, what are the dates when they'd be held this year in India and where, and what are the cost of these courses? (provide link having details of this)

3) if answer to 1) is "no", then what are the costs for these courses if they could be pursued online?

4) I checked the online courses - they have two variants - 1 course with 2 credits(which is more expensive) and another course with 1 credit(which is the lesser in cost) -- what are the differences between these two courses although they list "labview core1 " in both, without explicitly specifying why or how they are different?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,903 Views)

@SeanFrasier759 wrote:

hi,

i reside in india, and would like to pursue labview core  1 and core 2 certifications.

My questions are:

1) does NI have instructor-led sessions for these courses?

2) If yes, what are the dates when they'd be held this year in India and where, and what are the cost of these courses? (provide link having details of this)

3) if answer to 1) is "no", then what are the costs for these courses if they could be pursued online?

4) I checked the online courses - they have two variants - 1 course with 2 credits(which is more expensive) and another course with 1 credit(which is the lesser in cost) -- what are the differences between these two courses although they list "labview core1 " in both, without explicitly specifying why or how they are different?

Thanks.

Hi Sean,

1) It looks like there are no in-person classes in India. When I filter by country and click India it shows hundreds of results. When I filter by say... "Mexico" it shows 2 classroom results which are definitely in Mexico. It looks like you can do "virtual classroom" though which are 4 half-days of classes and hopefully there is a convenient time for you. It costs about $1000 for each class. (http://sine.ni.com/tacs/app/overview/p/bot/no/ap/of/lang/en/oc/in/pg/1/ps/30/sn/n5:online,n24:12725/...

2) It looks like they have 2-3 of the virtual classroom classes per month.

3) You can do a self-paced course for slightly over $300.

4) It looks like the difference is the amount of time you get to access the course. Either 6 months, or 1 year.

A couple of notes, if your employer has a software subscription you might ask them if you can use it to go through many courses (core 1 and core 2 included) for free! Also, taking the classes does not get you "certified" in core 1 and core 2, as no such certification exists. The first certification is the CLAD, which NI says is roughly equivalent to the knowledge you gain in core 1 and core 2, but you still have to take the 1 hour test to get certified.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,869 Views)