Message 1 of 8
(3,975 Views)
Pls give me answer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,965 Views)

@robin7goyal wrote:
Pls give me answer

No, because if I "give you the answer", you won't learn anything.

I assume you have access to a computer with LabVIEW.  Go to that computer and create the following VI, consisting of an Error Cluster Constant (found on the Dialog and User Interface Palette) and a While Loop.  Do some experiments and figure it out.

CLAD Q.png

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,941 Views)
Thankyou sir
I will do it
And again thank you sir
Because you open my eyes
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,936 Views)
Sir please tell me
What is non-zero value in error code
And negative value in error code
I am don't understand
Thankyou sir
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,933 Views)

Look at the Error Line on a Block Diagram.  Do you notice that it is not a "simple thin line" like an Integer, Float, or Boolean, and not a "thick" or "double" line like a 1D or 2D array?  It is, in fact, a "patterned" line like a Cluster, and that is because it carries the "Error Cluster".

Do you know about Clusters in LabVIEW?  [If the answer is "No", as I'm beginning to suspect may be true, stop and learn LabVIEW].  Open a blank VI, drop down any function that has an Error Out (say, any of the File I/O functions), and wire an "Unbundle by Name" function (from the Cluster Palette) to the Error Out terminal.  If you know about Clusters, then you should know you can "drag" the bottom of the Unbundle function to see the names of all three Cluster Elements.  Now go to LabVIEW Help and look up Error Clusters, which will explain what each of these Elements does, and in doing so, will completely answer your question.

If you put a little effort into trying to find the answers yourself, you will actually learn something.

Bob Schor  

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,928 Views)
I read this error cluster topic and i understant more concept.
I am understand without read book it is not possible to gain knowledge
So first i will read book and clear all concept
This question answer is "" Any of the above""
I am write sir
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,924 Views)

Sigh.  My original answer, which involved running a pretty trivial LabVIEW routine, provided the "experimental" means to find the answer.  I then told you how to find the answer to other questions you asked, but you didn't "do the experiment", did you?

You cannot learn to program by "reading a book".  You need to write programs, run them, observe how they work, see how they fail, debug and fix them, and, in so doing, develop a familiarity with the relevant programming Language.

Would you think of learning Spanish, or Japanese, or English, just by reading a book, and never trying to communicate in that Langauge with anyone?

Go back and do the experiment.  Then you will get the right (not "write") answer.

Bob Schor

Message 8 of 8
(3,919 Views)