Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerning the Certification extensions.

Solved!
Go to solution

As seen here

The new certification policies are off to a great start ! Thanks Team for understanding the need!

But it does raise one small question.  What to do with our office artwork?  Is there a means ro purcahs an e-format certificate updated with the new expiration to cover the gap between old media and the new re-issue date?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,942 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JÞB

NI sent out new certificates with the new expiration dates last month.  So I have a certificate that shows September 2013 through September 2017.  I just now have another certificate that shows September 2017 through September 2021.

Similar things happened when I took the CLA-R at the CLA Summit in March 2013.  My then new certificate showed starting September 2013 through September 2015.

Jeff, are you suggesting that we should get new certificates with an issue date of the day that we actually get recertified?  So my current certificate should really say April 2014 through September 2021?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,911 Views)

Well,  My e-mail filter failed me!  Smiley Surprised

Thanks for getting me to dig though my older e-mails.  And, Tim, do share the "solution" credit with the team that backed you up!

Evidence that my e-mail filter is flawed attached.Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,907 Views)

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote:

Shame that isn't a CLA...Smiley Wink

Spoiler
Sorry.  I have to poke the dragon every once in awhile

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,899 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote:

Shame that isn't a CLA...Smiley Wink

Spoiler
Sorry.  I have to poke the dragon every once in awhile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5