Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Summits?

Does anyone know where to find more information on the CLD Summits? This website says that details will be emailed directly, but I did not even know there was such a thing as CLD Summits (The CLA Summits definitely attract more attention!) If I really do just wait for an email, does anyone know around what time of year they are held and where? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,774 Views)

The page you linked is where upcoming CLD Summits will be posted for registration. Typically, CLD Summits have been held in the September to December timeframe, with emails going out to local CLDs. If you haven't received an email in the past, it's likely because there was not a summit in your general area; however, if you have budget and are willing to travel, I recommend checking back on that page to see if there are locations you would be interesting in visiting.

Regards,

Mallori

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,772 Views)

Ok, thank you for the response! Is my area defined as the place where I took the CLD exam? How would I go about making sure it is up to date? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,770 Views)

Your area is the address you provided the Certification team when you registered for your exam- either your home or office address. To confirm your details are up to date, you can email certification@ni.com.

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
Message 4 of 4
(3,755 Views)