Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Success Package

Download the CLD success package  (Beta) to assist in CLD preparation.

It is a great resource for new and experienced LabVIEW users to prepare and become successful at the CLD.

This package contains several exercises that are styled like the CLD, but can be completed within an hour.  These exercises will be complemented with videos that are soon to be released.

Please post suggestions, comments, and questions in this forum in new threads.

Mark Ramsdale
Customer Education and Certification Project Manager | Training & Certification | National Instruments | Mark.Ramsdale@NI.com

Mark Ramsdale
Program Manager & CLA
Global Demo and Equipment at National Instruments
Message 1 of 30
(23,706 Views)

Thank you so much !!

Kudos are the best way to say thanks 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 30
(23,569 Views)

Thanks

Ing. Jonathan E. Cruz Ortiz

ENERGÍA PROACTIVA S.A.S

Cel : (+57) 3173669343 - (+57) 3124451894

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 30
(23,552 Views)

The latest addition to the CLD success package is a set of videos.  There is a new link on the preparation e-kit resource page (third link on the page)

The first video discusses the method of the evaluation for the functionality portion of the exam, demonstrated functionality.

The remaining videos review exam topics that are covered in the CLD, as documented in the CLD prep guide. For example File I/O, data elements and structures, and timing.   These videos discuss the topics and use the solutions from the exercises as examples of topic coverage.  The videos are great guides for topic coverage and are not intended as LabVIEW training.  

Mark Ramsdale
Program Manager & CLA
Message 4 of 30
(23,387 Views)

Asking for the world here, but are there any similar resources for the CLA?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 30
(23,252 Views)

@Mike_Le wrote:

Asking for the world here, but are there any similar resources for the CLA?

HA.  That's a good one...

This CLD package is still technically in Beta.  I wouldn't expect a CLA one for another year or two if NI even finds the time to put one together.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 30
(23,250 Views)

Hi, I have download the CLD Success Package, and it's a good resource, But I have just found an issue with CLD 7 Date stamp to initialization String Solution.

It doesn't work on my UK machine. I have written my own solution and then checked to see how close I came to the solution, totally different, (no supprose there) but when I ran the solution, it does not return the 12 parts that are reuired in the specification.

The attached Exercise contains my solution, and the Solution contains the package solution.

Message 7 of 30
(23,073 Views)

Hi,

I recently sat and passed the CLD and have to say the CLD success package is excellent for preparing for the exam. I would highly recommend going through this package..

Shane.

Message 8 of 30
(22,869 Views)

Hi,

The CLD Success Package has been updated.  The exercise are the same for the most part. Soon this package will be released from "Beta", and also in some localized languages.

CLD Success Package ( Same link as above)

Mark Ramsdale
Program Manager & CLA
Message 9 of 30
(22,841 Views)

Thank you so much Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 30
(22,661 Views)