cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD-R paper 2 - question 33

Solved!
Go to solution

@JÞB wrote:

Why would YOU laugh?  (Ahem- someone needs to take a test)  .

What makes you think I haven't scheduled it, or maybe even taken it.  All you'll hear from me is when (if?) I pass.

Message 11 of 15
(3,118 Views)

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote:  But, Tim just keeps giving me crap because he likes to visit Austin in March and misses me.

I do like visiting Austin in March.  Unfortunately, I have not been allowed to go the last two years. (First year due to a stupid customer, last year do to me having a 4 month old at the time).  And who would not miss you, Jeff?  You are an...unique...person.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(3,107 Views)

Jacobson wrote:

Also Crossrulz, your signature is kind of messed up.  I don't know if there is a size limit but it cut's off like half of your link.

I know.  I have been super busy this month and haven't had a chance to mess with the HTML in my signature.  I need to shrink my CLED logo.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(3,107 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@JÞB wrote:

Why would YOU laugh?  (Ahem- someone needs to take a test)  .

What makes you think I haven't scheduled it, or maybe even taken it.  All you'll hear from me is when (if?) I pass.

Hey, nice new sig line!

Not you Tim,  that does need a bit of work!.  

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(3,102 Views)

As @Hooovahh said, you cannot edit default values during runtime execution. This is the error:

Error1073.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,117 Views)