Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Car Wash Review (Help Debugging)

Hello All,

I have my CLD during NI Week and tried the Car Wash example. I am trying to master the Producer / Consumer arquitecture since is the most complex one and easier to organize my thoughts.

I timed myself and managed to get most of the stuff working. My only issue is that I made the car wash sequence into an action engine that I call from the consumer loop but the pause seems to not be working. If I test it by running continusly the Run_CarWash.vi I can see it pausing when the car is out of position but once I run it on the main VI the pause timer seems to be ignored (the vehicle out of position does work.

I can't seem to find what is happening (maybe it is gettting modified somewhere).

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,159 Views)

I found out what was causing an issue. I was not reseting the Timer everytime I go into the FGV. I am assuming that the express VI could ber creating copies of itself or something?. Now having the reset always active the elapsed time VI works.

Thanks,

@Carlos_A_Lopez wrote:

Hello All,

I have my CLD during NI Week and tried the Car Wash example. I am trying to master the Producer / Consumer arquitecture since is the most complex one and easier to organize my thoughts.

I timed myself and managed to get most of the stuff working. My only issue is that I made the car wash sequence into an action engine that I call from the consumer loop but the pause seems to not be working. If I test it by running continusly the Run_CarWash.vi I can see it pausing when the car is out of position but once I run it on the main VI the pause timer seems to be ignored (the vehicle out of position does work.

I can't seem to find what is happening (maybe it is gettting modified somewhere).

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,130 Views)