From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD ATM Problem: How Did I Do?

@Mathis_B wrote:

I'm joining that club. Everything was implemented but nothing worked properly. Evaluation sheet was an entertaining read: Module X does not work as specified, Module Y does not work as specified, ... (all in all 6 -7 modules).

I've even heard that people deliberately left out functionality as the architecture they chose did not make it easy to implement those bits and would have messed up their style.

If I had to retake the CLD I would go with your approach and write most of the program in stubs and fill in the blanks, much better for documentation and style.

As for the second part, I left a small bit of functionality out of my exam when I noticed I had ~30 minutes left.  I spent the last half hour cleaning up my code and documenting what I had rather than messing up everything I had to maybe get that 1 more point in functionality.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(2,500 Views)

Hey all,

Thanks to all of you for your advice and guidance on the ATM problem.  I've started a new thread on my solution to the Boiler problem.  If you have the time, I'd appreciate your feedback on that thread as well.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(2,483 Views)