Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD ATM Problem: How Did I Do?

@Mathis_B wrote:

I'm joining that club. Everything was implemented but nothing worked properly. Evaluation sheet was an entertaining read: Module X does not work as specified, Module Y does not work as specified, ... (all in all 6 -7 modules).

I've even heard that people deliberately left out functionality as the architecture they chose did not make it easy to implement those bits and would have messed up their style.

If I had to retake the CLD I would go with your approach and write most of the program in stubs and fill in the blanks, much better for documentation and style.

As for the second part, I left a small bit of functionality out of my exam when I noticed I had ~30 minutes left.  I spent the last half hour cleaning up my code and documenting what I had rather than messing up everything I had to maybe get that 1 more point in functionality.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(2,501 Views)

Hey all,

Thanks to all of you for your advice and guidance on the ATM problem.  I've started a new thread on my solution to the Boiler problem.  If you have the time, I'd appreciate your feedback on that thread as well.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(2,484 Views)