From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Solution of Sample exam

Hello,

I found this sample exam on the web but without answer ...

Can someone help me about the answer ?

Sample exam : http://202.38.93.17/bookcd/3503/1.iso/CERTIFICATION/CLAD+Sample+Exam.pdf

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,374 Views)

Well, that's only the first three pages of an obsolete sample exam.  Better yet- what do you think the answers are? which are you not sure of?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,345 Views)

Thanks for the answer..

I give you my answer :

1 and 2 : D (for me the same answer for the two)

3 : A

4 : A

5 : C

6 : D

7 : B

8 : A

9 : B

10 : A

11 : C

12 : A or B ???

13 : A

14 : B

15 : A and B ???

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,342 Views)

#4 search the forum- that conversion is maybe half the speed of a coersion-  Let thos Coesion dots WARN you about potentioall lossy coersions (especially on Enum data types) but they are not evil.

#5 look up buffer re-alocation.

#6 is a deadlock (One of those aweful questions on terminology used in Basics 1&2 - the tests are improving)

#9 is an obsolete question (although you were correct for LabVIEW 7.0) What colors of Property Nodes can you find and what do they mean?

#10 "Methods" are involked- Read right through that didn't you?

12 Probably a really badly worded question (as well a #15) read Ben's nugget on Action Engines and you'll learn better ways to pass data between threads within an application instance but "GLOBALS are not evil- Lighting fast little buggers and that can be pretty handy

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Community-Nugget-4-08-2007-Action-Engines/m-p/503801

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(8,334 Views)

Is it ok for the others question ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(8,331 Views)

If you are interested in other CLAD questions:  Check out 'The Daily CLAD' blog

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6