Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD/CLD test center query.

I was wondering if any Pearson VUE holds CLAD and CLD exam in Pakistan. I have tried calling bunch of local Pearson VUEs but they said they don't, I have even sent the emails nationwide to other Pearson VUEs but I didn't get any reply from them.

Can anyone confirm it ? or atleast point me right direction, I have been doing LabVIEW for like seven months now, I'd really like to get certified, also I don't see 'Pakistan' enlisted in test centre for any of the NI Certification, but on the other hand there are many Pearson VUE test centers in here. 

Kindly please help.

Faraz Ahmed

Pakistan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(8,677 Views)

I took my CLAD at Pearson Vue in the states. They do not offer CLD or CLA testing but they do offer recertification for both.

You might want to contact National Instruments directly although I am sure someone there will probably see this. If not go to ni.com/training and click on contact. It should take you to a page with a list of contacts including Training Services.

[Edit: There are certified individuals listed in Pakistan http://www.ni.com/services/certified_labview_associate_developers.htm?country=Pakistan]

Good luck!

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(8,667 Views)

In the United States exams can be administered by some NI Field Representatives.  I would expect that this is also true in Pakistan.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(8,660 Views)

Hi,

This link says that the closest centers from you are located in Kabul-Afghanistan. But as Steve said, it would be only for CLAD test which is online.

Regards,

Jorge N.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(8,645 Views)

Here is what I think is the closest contact for National Instruments to you. You might want to give them a call directly.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(8,640 Views)

Hi Faraz,

Steve is absolutely correct. You can send the request to arabia.sales@ni.com or phone # +961-1-33 28 28, and they will work with you to schedule to your CLAD and eventual CLD exams.

Regards,

Mallori M

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(8,638 Views)

I want to know if u got answer to ur question.. as i too really want to attempt this cirtification and am unable to find any institute locally to conduct it.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(8,628 Views)

Hi KM3,

Did you contact your NI Branch directly? They should be able to help you find and schedule an exam.

Regards,

Mallori

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(8,565 Views)

Hi Faraz

If you are looking for CLAD preparation resources:  Check out 'The Daily CLAD' blog

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(8,457 Views)