From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA Success Package beta

Hi all, 

I'm working on some additional preperation material in the form of a CLA success package.

Ideally, in its final format, this will cover all of the sections on the test, but I've started out with two sections that I've seen people have trouble on in the exam. I'm looking towards this community for feedback on how else to improve it. 

This iteration of the success package covers interprocess communication and hardware abstraction layers. Please have a look at it and feel free to comment here, or email your comments to certification@ni.com

-N

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
Message 1 of 4
(3,816 Views)

Hello Nathanael,

Thanks for CLA success Package..Is it possible to share the Package with support for LabVIEW 2014 or 2015??

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,782 Views)

Hello,

Very Nice Package.

Please share compatible for LabVIEW 2014

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,580 Views)

Adding support for LabVIEW 2012+ 

-Channel Wires are only available in LabVIEW 2016 and later, so there is no channel wires example.

-Actor Framework is only avaiable in LabVIEW 2014 and later, so there is only a 2014 version of the Actor Framework example. 

Migrated code is untested and provided as-is. Errors may be present. 

-N

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
Message 4 of 4
(3,567 Views)