From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA-R

I took the CLA-R  at the CLA Summit last week with a mild hangover and stinking headache Smiley Embarassed

I just got the result that I passed, and hopefully with presenting and mentoring that will be the last time I have to do that again!

20140325_173653.jpg

Well, if Ed can do it with a hangover I'd better go take my CLA examSmiley Wink

Just kidding- Congrats!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 8
(6,077 Views)

I'm suprised you haven't already. It feels like you've been a developer forever, and from reading your posts you clearly know what's going on

@yenknip wrote:

I'm suprised you haven't already. It feels like you've been a developer forever, and from reading your posts you clearly know what's going on

Smiley Very HappySmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Ed, Its the loss of four billable hours that has kept me away from the exam... I suppose I could see if Jay has a free Saturday but he might not love me "That Much"Smiley Very Happy

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 4 of 8
(6,070 Views)

True, but it's only 4 hours in the grand scheme of things, and you get on the guest list for the CLA Summits, and a shiny badge / pin!

(6,063 Views)

I just feel ripped off that I don't get pins.  Those are cool looking.

I think they only went out to the European CLAs.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,061 Views)

The misspelled one - Certfied - I got from Jeff K at NI Days in London last November, and the other one I got at the Europe CLA Summit in 2011. 

I don't think they're only UK / Europe things; I've seen some guys from the US with the pins too.

(6,057 Views)

@yenknip wrote:

and the other one I got at the Europe CLA Summit in 2011.

See, the Euro CLA Summit people get all the cool stuff...pins, coats, CERN...

Yes, there are a bunch of US people who go to the CLA Summit in Europe.  I, unfortunately, am not one of those lucky ones.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,054 Views)