Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA Exam Grading Question

Hello,

I am taking my CLA Exam next month; I know that we are not allowed to rename the front panel controls for a given exam, but are we allowed to change the mechanical action of the Boolean buttons given without penalty?

Thanks!

Jim

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,591 Views)

For the CLA, you should not even care.  The whole point of the CLA is to set up an architecture.  Leave the stupid details like that to the developer.  To be completely honest, I doubt that will even be looked at by the graders.

Even still, I would argue that there should never be a need to change the mechanical actions.  From a user perspective, changing the mechanical action should require a different boolean control.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,584 Views)

Whoops... I meant CLD Exam... apologies!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,565 Views)

@jmbakula wrote:

Whoops... I meant CLD Exam... apologies!

Still, I go back to that fact that if you need to change the mechanical action, you are likely doing something wrong.  Those front panels were set up the way there were for a reason.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 4
(3,558 Views)