From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A level higher than CLA

Solved!
Go to solution

I remember there was a new level higher than CLA, called CLG? Any ideas or any preparation materials about this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,842 Views)

Maybe you are thinking of the CLED?

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/211484

This is a newer certification but I wouldnt say that it is a higher level of certification than the CLA.  The only prerequisite of taking the CLED is being a CLD.  I do not know a lot about the test myself but I have heard that it is very difficult.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(6,833 Views)
It is not CLED, but I forgot the name. It is still LanVIEW based, irrelevant to embedded system
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(6,826 Views)

Smiley Very Happy

yes, the CLG does exist - it is awarded only once a year (i think, since 2014).

for this year, you are about 2 weeks too late

Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,824 Views)
Do you know where to find preparation materials?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,821 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Chuan

for your information:

CLG means "Certified Labview Gladiator".

NI did post the description on their page,

but they seem to have deleted this page in the early morning hours of April 2nd.

Unfortunately, I didnt store it

(but dont worry: neither you not me nor anny one registered here would have fulfilled the requirmenets...)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,820 Views)

There's some information here - https://lavag.org/topic/18105-ni-news-ni-announces-new-certification-level-certified-labview-gladiat...

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 7 of 8
(6,810 Views)

Ah, the NI April Fools postings...always good for a laugh.  But I am amazed at how many people thought that one was for real.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,782 Views)