From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

[IDLE] CLUG : Cambridge LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR Private and Public User Events Messaging Framework

Hi all,

Here's the presentation (with demo code) that I gave last Wednesday at May's CLUG meeting.

It was my pleasure to be there, many thanks to Richard and PTP for allowing me to deliver this content, I very much hope you found it useful.

If you have any questions, problems with the demo's or just want to talk LabVIEW or Teststand then drop me a line at roebuckchris@hotmail.com

Many thanks,

Chris Roebuck

Don't forget to give Kudo's for a good answer !

LabVIEW Champion
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
Message 1 of 4
(9,213 Views)

Chris, This was a great presentation and we're all grateful to you for taking the time to travel up to us to present it. Looking forward to seeing you again for another one day! Cheers, Richard

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

Message 2 of 4
(6,919 Views)

Chris,

Is it possible to post a LabVIEW 2011 SP1 version?

Regards

Ray

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,920 Views)

Ray,

I'll take a look tomorrow (don't have anything newer than 2012 at the moment and I believe one of the external dependencies is 2012 or newer)

If you have a look over on CLD Summit community there is some work going on there to back save (or ost of it to 2010) , that might be done before I get a chance to look.

Don't forget to give Kudo's for a good answer !

LabVIEW Champion
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,920 Views)