Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tst Zealous

Hep!

tst is a zealous!!!!!!

congratulations
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

ps...and 4700 more to go for me Smiley Very Happy and that much to learn!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
Message 1 of 31
(11,629 Views)

Don't you mean congratulations? Smiley Very Happy

Thanks.

Message Edited by tst on 10-13-2007 09:36 PM

actually purple is my professional contract-signing pen, and red is the student correction pen. so one can consider the orginial post color as an 'upscale' Smiley Very Happy

Ho - and red wine for your celebration do leave purple stains on ties Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Gabi1 on 10-14-2007 12:40 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
Message 3 of 31
(11,607 Views)

Talk about "styling"!

He timed it to coincide with toping 1K on LAVA!

Congratulations Yair!

Please refer to all of my previous congratulations threads to you because all of those comments still apply.

I love your Nuggets and repeatedly giggle when you post one of those "here, here, here, and here.." replies.

You have been a joy to work with and learn from.

But are you ready for the next challenge of moving into third place on both LAVA and here?

"Hmmmmmm?

Congratulations!

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 10-14-2007 08:58 AM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 31
(11,593 Views)

Congratulations buddy!

I didn't realize you were the Zealous-type!  😉 

I did try to do some catching up to you before you crossed the 5K mark, but I may have another 6 years to go!  ANd I don;t think you'd wait that long.. 😄

Well-deserved title! Glad you're among the Champions! 

Allt he good things Ben mentionned in his posts apply.

😄

RayR

Message 5 of 31
(11,552 Views)
well done tstSmiley Happy
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 6 of 31
(11,541 Views)

Great Going, Yair

Congratulations to you

Regards,

Dev

Message 7 of 31
(11,539 Views)
Excellent, and I second (and third) all the comments about enjoying/learning and appreciating your submissions.  I have to wonder how you have learned so much at your relatively (well at least relative to me) young age. Amazing. I hope that you continue to help the rest of us in this community for a long time.   Mazel Tov  

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 8 of 31
(11,531 Views)

Putnam posted;

I have to wonder how you have learned so much at your relatively (well at least relative to me) young age. Amazing.

Yes truly amazing!

He is just two years older than my son. Rather than focus on how that makes me feel old, lets just look at it as

There is hope for the future!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 9 of 31
(11,525 Views)

You are always posting great stuff, tst!

Let me use this thread for a well deserved global thanks for all your stellar contributions! 🙂

@LV_Pro wrote:
I have to wonder how you have learned so much at your relatively (well at least relative to me) young age.

Coming from a guy that measures memory in trilobits and trilobytes... 😮 I really wish I had LabVIEW at that age, it probably would have made quite a difference. Things were so much harder with only stone age tools such as punch cards and paper tape and Fortran IV. 🙂

Message 10 of 31
(11,516 Views)