BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time a complex number

@Ben wrote:

I'm sure I got something wrong in that pile. I remeber sharing a bottle of whiskey with a freind once and deriving am equation that showed that God with infinate power could move anyhwre in zero time. We toasted the equation and then I figured out I had mixed-up big M with little m or something like that

Well, it has been shown that Batman has an equation (and Wolfram Research's output), so God can't be too far off...

Message 11 of 281
(12,210 Views)

The equation of time:

‘ t = t0*((1 – a2) 1/2 + i*a)   where:  t0 – is the absolute time; a = v / c ’  Adrian Ferent

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 281
(12,186 Views)

In Quantum mechanics my theory explains: " The amplitude of the wave is proportional with the speed of the particle: A =k*v " Adrian Ferent

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 281
(12,150 Views)

What are the experiments and experimental results that back up your theory?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 281
(12,147 Views)

In Quantum mechanics my theory explains that: " The wavelength is inversely proportional to the momentum of a particle: λ = h / p " Adrian Ferent

My theory is confirmed by the de Broglie equations.

http://adrianferent.blogspot.com/

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 281
(12,116 Views)

OK... the glee of having you back wearing down now. Can't you make a silly statement like "local variables are perfectly fine", or "LabVIEW is inflexible"? Even though these kinds of statements should simply be ignored, people insist on responding to them even though that's exactly what the poster wants - the poster simply wants to create conflict to get their kicks. So, come on, say something like that. I'm sure you'll light a fire under somebody's bu**. You're not creating conflict! Unless, of course, you happen to be a die-hard Newtonian physicist. Don't see too many of those on these boards.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 281
(12,108 Views)

Alfa 1:

I was once told by a psychic who can speak to the spirit world that aliens can visit this planet because they learned how to travel the enormous distances in very little time.  They do so by folding space.  Sort of like folding a page so that the distance between the top and bottom becomes very short.  Can you explain how this is possible?  If aliens from another planet can do it, why can't we?  This is a serious question.

Another question.  Is there an Alfa 2?  This is not a serious question.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 281
(12,096 Views)

My theory is not confirmed by the de Broglie equations at high speed, because de Broglie equations do not have anything to do with relativity.

The aliens can not travel the enormous distances in very little time.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 281
(12,069 Views)

My theory: the virtual mass is a negative mass and this is a proof for Dark energy.

Mass as a complex number in my theory:

m = mr + mi = m0( 1 / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2 + i( – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2 / ( 1 – v^2 / c^2 )^1/2)

mr – the real mass
mi – the virtual mass

Dark energy is a form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to accelerate the expansion of the universe (Nobel Prize this year).

An abstract of my theory on my blog: http://​adrianferent.blogspot.com/

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 281
(12,057 Views)

I believe you need to reverse the polarity. That will fix it.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 281
(12,045 Views)