BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time a complex number

I can fly to planet Jupiter in less than 1 hour:

My equation is very important:

m = m0( 1 / ( 1 – v2 / c2 )1/2 – (v / c) / ( 1 – v2 / c2 )1/2)

m = m0 ( 1 – v / c) / ( 1 – v2 / c2 )1/2

m = m0 ( 1 – v / c )1/2 /( 1 + v / c )1/2

This equation is very important because is the first proof that we can travel close to the speed of light.

All the theories until now explained that close to the speed of light the mass of the spaceship, rocket ship… will be infinite.

My equation demonstrates that close to the speed of light the mass of the spaceship will be close to zero. The secret is this equation connecting the mass and the negative mass.

That is why the UFOs can move in any direction very fast; it is a lot of Dark energy in the universe.

This means I can fly to planet Jupiter in less than 1 hour.

I can proclaim myself the owner of the planets Mars, Jupiter, Neptune…because I discovered the way to go there.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 281
(12,190 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

I can proclaim myself the owner of the planets Mars, Jupiter, Neptune…because I discovered the way to go there.

Don't you like Pluto? (For all you "Pluto is still a planet to me, doggone it!" die-hards.)

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 281
(12,173 Views)

I think you negelected to mention Uranus...

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 23 of 281
(12,170 Views)

Perhaps alfa will consider visiting HD85512b to prove his theory and to let us know how the beach-front property looks. Then while he's there we can alter the laws of physics again using another one of his equations and he'll be stuck there. Sort of like the guy at the end of The Quiet Earth. Might have problems getting a 3G connection, though.

Just a thought.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 281
(12,166 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

You can proclaim whatever you want, but it has no legal standing. (More info).

NASA already discovered and knows how to "get there" for many decades. It sent probes and even landed and explored.

To make a difference, try to actually go there yourself and send me a postcard. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 281
(12,154 Views)

Please set the Alpha flag on Jupiter and send us a photo.

We will then admit that it is yours..

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 281
(12,164 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

To make a difference, try to actually go there yourself and send me a postcard. 🙂

Christian,

Are you mixing-up genius and gibilionaire?

Postage from Mars is a killer last I checked. I'll wait for the home vidoe myself.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 281
(12,160 Views)

Ben,

Emails work great from Mars... Although I prefer the lovely emails from Venus.

There's a bit of a lag when chatting, but it gives you time to walk to the wine cellar and grab a fine bottle of Petit Verdot 2001 or if you feel particularly Italian, a 1998 Chianti would do fine.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 281
(12,154 Views)

Ray.R wrote:

There's a bit of a lag when chatting, but it gives you time to walk to the wine cellar and grab a fine bottle of Petit Verdot 2001 or if you feel particularly Italian, a 1998 Chianti would do fine.

Is someone inviting me to dinner at their house? Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 281
(12,145 Views)

Well...  I am starting to make pasta from scratch.

🙂

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 281
(12,141 Views)