BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time a complex number

The Virtual Universe

“We are living in the same time in two universes: in a Real universe and in a Virtual universe” Adrian Ferent

An abstract of my theory on my blog: http://adrianferent.blogspot.com/

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 281
(16,829 Views)

Time: a complex number

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 281
(16,784 Views)

> Time: a complex number

I agree, and right now it is 1.68196E-314 +2.17485E-242 i

Let's all meet at 1.68197E-314 +0 i tonight!

Message 3 of 281
(16,777 Views)

I thought the universe was just a big hologram, and therefore virtual, by definition.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 281
(16,772 Views)

I know that Junior High School was a long time ago for many of us, but if you remember your Thermal Quantum Field Theory, then imaginary time is quite familiar to you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 281
(16,754 Views)

No hologram, Virtual Universe my theory

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 281
(16,729 Views)

Are you claiming copyright on the theory? Does this mean if I go an publish the idea in an accredited journal you will sue me?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 281
(16,725 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

The Virtual Universe

“We are living in the same time in two universes: in a Real universe and in a Virtual universe” Adrian Ferent

An abstract of my theory on my blog: http://adrianferent.blogspot.com/

What implications does this have on your earlier work showing the quantization of time as well as space? does the Plank constant need to be expanded to include other ,imagimary, dimentions or is it sufficient to abstract that sub-quantum increases can be expressed as mass?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 8 of 281
(16,687 Views)

Isn't that the theme behind "The Matrix"?

Message 9 of 281
(16,673 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

Time: a complex number

Please tell us more.

If we do an anlysis of the unit for an FFT it turns out the units have a factor of "square root of a second" which was of interest to me since of the other relationships in physics like the area of a sphere is the derivative of the volume etc. But volume and area are terms that I have a gut feel for.

The square root of a second has me reaching for the duct-tape before long.

So if I play with the idea that time has a complex component then squaring the root second would mask the complex and give me a minus one multiplier which makes me wonder if we also have to sign wrong and time is really going backwards while we stand still making it look like we are moving forward.

I'm sure I got something wrong in that pile. I remeber sharing a bottle of whiskey with a freind once and deriving am equation that showed that God with infinate power could move anyhwre in zero time. We toasted the equation and then I figured out I had mixed-up big M with little m or something like that.

And all of that without once mentioning DST.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 10 of 281
(16,658 Views)