BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The Cheat" gets bold! (Congrats Crossrulz)

2000 posts and now a Trusted Enthusiast.  Very nice posts.  Thank you.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 1 of 24
(14,473 Views)

Congratulations!  It is a pleasure to see your posts on the forums.

Message 2 of 24
(14,454 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Holy Cow, Batman!

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLI only laugh because it's funny!Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Thanks for the recognition guys.  Here's to the next 8,000 posts to knighthood (I surely hope).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 24
(14,422 Views)

I'm not so sure about you...ever since you got your new job, doing more LabVIEW you seem to work less and post more Smiley Surprised. Tell me your secret, your good posts are diluting our kudos! Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 24
(14,377 Views)

@for(imstuck) wrote:

I'm not so sure about you...ever since you got your new job, doing more LabVIEW you seem to work less and post more Smiley Surprised. Tell me your secret, your good posts are diluting our kudos! Smiley Tongue

Actually, it was when I started looking for a new job that I decided to become a better LabVIEW community contributer and hit the forums more (right after the CLA Summit).  It is more of a coincidence than a cause/effect.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 6 of 24
(14,366 Views)

Congratulations Crossrulz!

It's always good to read your contributions.  I hope your stay will be a long one.

Cheers!

RayR

Message 7 of 24
(14,348 Views)

Congratulations Crossrulz. At one point we were same (Am talking only about no. of posts) then I was just seeing you how fast you are running and soon hit the Bold. Man you rock with fast solutions. Go ahead towards Knighthood I'll try to join you (Mission impossible 🙂 ).

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 8 of 24
(14,329 Views)

Congrats,

The list of people whose posts I hold in automatic high regard just keeps growing (You're on it, just so there's no misunderstanding Smiley Very Happy).  It's hard to keep track of who has been a round forever and who's kind of new.  And that's one of the best compliments I can make.

Keep upo the great work.

Shane.

Message 9 of 24
(14,327 Views)

Congratulations Crossrulz!

Message 10 of 24
(14,318 Views)