PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(4,345 Views)

tbob,

are 7 states because are  7 major chakras or energy centers. We are thinking with the whole body, with all our cells in the same time. When you are angry and you will send  out an “angry” thought all the cells in your body will lose energy.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(4,307 Views)

After so many years I found the solution for this chord (it is on my website too):

The chord of each man is unique, and whether he be sleeping or waking, living or dead, his chord is always the same, and he can always be found by it.

If the states ІΦi > have distinct, definite values, λi, of some dynamical variable and a measurement of that variable is performed on a system in the state

Іψ> = Σ ci І Φi >

then the probability of measuring λi is | ci | 2, and if the measurement yields λi, the system is left in the state ІΦi > .

Are 7 states ІΦi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers:

Іψ> = Σ ci І Φi >

ψ is the wave function of each man, the unique chord whether he be sleeping or waking, living or dead and he can always be found by it.

How I calculated 97.73% are in the states 1 or 2 or 3 and 0.077% are in the state 7 the God state. (The probability to find a person in state 7 is very small).

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(4,283 Views)
THE BEST THING TO DO IS NOT ACTUALLY RESPONSE TO ANY OF ALFA1 MESSAGES.......THIS WILL BE MY LAST
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 15 of 15
(4,221 Views)