BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quantum systems

Since 2005(when I was on this forum) I didn’t have the chance to work with LabVIEW(I’m in Romania now).

What do you say about my recent work?

I came to this conclusion:

A dream is a quantum system that evolves governed by the Schrödinger equation or some relativistic equivalent.

The wavefunction in quantum mechanics evolves into a linear superposition of different states.
Quantum decoherence is the mechanism by which quantum systems interact with their environments to exhibit probabilistically additive behavior and give the appearance of wavefunction collapse. If the wave function merely encodes an observer's knowledge of the universe then the wavefunction collapse corresponds to the receipt of new information.

If you will try to look (analyze) at some “sensitive dreams” they will dissapear when you’ll try to look at some details, exactly like the collapse of the wavefunction. It is like the interaction between observer and wavefunction.

From here I realized that dreams are quantum systems.

Like the information contained in quantum registers, each dream I think is comtained in “mental registers”.

This is very important because this means thoughts are quantum systems.

I tried before a lot of experiences with thoughts but I couldn’t explain them; I succeeded with dreams.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(9,241 Views)
and the dream experiments are......?Smiley Very Happy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(9,237 Views)

A lot of scientists (Heisenberg, Einstein.. ) tried to explain mind, thoughts …

Said somebody before that a thought is a quantum system?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(9,233 Views)
I think he is talking about "lucid dreams".

http://www.psywww.com/asc/obe/whois_fo.html Oliver Fox was a "researcher" in this field.

To let the air out of the balloon, the mind is more complicated than the mind can understand, so you cannot truly know yourself.

What has this got to do with LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(9,222 Views)

Odd_Modem wrote:

What has this got to do with LabVIEW?

well rumors says that in the next version of Labview, it will be able to warp time and space, so i guess we need to fully understand general relativity - and before that, quantum mechanics... Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(9,219 Views)

There appear to be some inncoent souls here who have not heard of alfa.

For those who haven't, here's a brief ( Smiley Wink ) reminder of why you should not reply to this thread.

How I’m explaining the near-death experience with QM:

Wave function is a complex vector or function in a complex Hilbert space.Because the probabilities that the system is in each possible state should add up to 1, the norm of the wave function must be 1.

A wave function which is a vector with n components describes how to express the state of a system as the linear combination of finitely many basis elements , where i runs from 1 to n.

If the states ІΦi > have distinct, definite values, λi, of some dynamical variable and a measurement of that variable is performed on a system in the state

Іψ> = Σ ci І Φi >

then the probability of measuring λi is | ci | 2, and if the measurement yields λi, the system is left in the state ІΦi > .

Quantum decoherence is the mechanism by which quantum systems interact with their environments to exhibit probabilistically additive behavior and give the appearance of wave function collapse. If the wave function merely encodes an observer's knowledge of the universe then the wave function collapse corresponds to the receipt of new information.

Because our thoughts are quantum systems this means our aura is a quantum system.

I consider a wave function with n=7 states from our aura.

Because our aura is around us that wave function is collapsed in the state ІΦi > .  where i=3.

When people have near-death experience the aura will not be around the body; they will experience pleasant emotions; calmness and serenity and this wave function will have all 7 states, each ІΦi > state with values λi,

I consider the state 7 the ‘highest’, closer to God.

The aura is coming back near the body because meeting deceased relatives or spiritual figures they will tell to the person to go back.

The person will go back in my view because of this comand ‘go back’ a thought who is a quantum system who will collapse our wave function. The wave function will collapse in the new state 4, a higher state than 3 how was before NDE. After NDE people are saying I’m a beter person, was wonderfull there…For them the values for λi during NDE where i=5,6,7 had a high value; they experienced mostly the states 5,6 and 7.

15% has bad experiences during NDE this means for them the values for λi where i=1 or 2 had a high value; they experienced mostly the states 1 and 2 and of course they will come back in the same state 3.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(9,009 Views)

I'm replying because I like alpha and I want to hear more.  Those of you who don't like alpha need not read any further.

Alpha, I think there are 12 states, not 7.  First is physical state, 2nd is astral, 3rd is causal, 4th is mental, 5th is pure soul where the mind is non-existant.  After that is various levels or pure spirit where 12th state is the highest form of purity a soul can achieve.  Beyond the 4th state is not possible to explain with quantum physics because matter does not exist.  Therefore there can be no physical explanations.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(8,968 Views)
I for one, don't like alpha and don't think his posts have any place in the LabVIEW board. If he wants to post someplace, it should be to the Breakpoint board but I would rather he didn't take up any bandwidth at all.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(8,959 Views)
Smiley Surprised
PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(8,938 Views)