Did you mean: 

moving, again

tbob,

Don't forget the 'self-leveling' shoes!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 27
(6,533 Views)

Hey tbob,

Let me know when you "land" in Pen state..  We may still have a trip planned in that area..  I do know we'll make it close to Chicago and plan to head south east...  We migh make to Cincinnati, but definetely to Columbus OH and then to the Finger Lakes area..

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 27
(6,507 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

Hey tbob,

Let me know when you "land" in Pen state..  We may still have a trip planned in that area..  I do know we'll make it close to Chicago and plan to head south east...  We migh make to Cincinnati, but definetely to Columbus OH and then to the Finger Lakes area..

Mon ami du nord:

I should be there 2nd week of June.  It would be great to meet up with you.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 13 of 27
(6,463 Views)

Certainement...

🙂

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 27
(6,452 Views)

Ray.R wrote:We migh make to Cincinnati...

If you do make it down to Cincy, let me know.  I'll take you to get some Graeter's ice cream.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 15 of 27
(6,447 Views)

Absolutely..

Last time we drove past Cincy, we just stopped downtown for 5 mins.  Not long enough to anjoy the city. 

We'll have to meet and try that ice cream.

RayR

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 27
(6,427 Views)

Ray, any idea  for when this trip of yours is planned? I'm currently in Portland, Maine, but it is only for a week (although I'll probably have to return in a couple), been a bit hectic of late so I haven't thought much about our possible Fingerlakes Wine Tour, but if you were coming through I would definitely want to see if Kerry and I could get together with you two.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 27
(6,390 Views)

Hi Putnam,

We might make a quick trip the weekend of June 14-16th.  We could repeat the experience later this summer or early fall..

If so, a special guest would be joining us.  🙂

RayR

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 27
(6,360 Views)

At that timing you may not be able to stop for much visiting.  I will wave when you zip by on I-70.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 27
(6,332 Views)

Lynn,

Are you near Columbus, OH?  I don't think we'll make it that far on this trip..  But probably the next one..

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 27
(6,309 Views)