BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

altenbach Makes It BIG!

All of a sudden, Dennis K isn't alone.  We now have another Knight.  Congratulations Altenbach.  What can I say that hasn't already been said before.  Oh well I'll just say it again.  You are one of the best.

tbob

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 31 of 54
(7,751 Views)

Sir Altenbach, big thank you for all the enormously informative posts.

and the LabTOONS of course!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
Message 32 of 54
(7,747 Views)

Echoing to what other users said, I would like to thank you for helping me crystallize  the “in placeness” concept in LabVIEW and to always come up with time/resource saving ways to G-Programming. You should think about writing a book about “Habits of Highly Effective LabVIEW coding”.

KUDOS to you, Mr. Altenbach…

FightON!

Message 33 of 54
(7,728 Views)
Message Edited by muks on 10-06-2008 03:16 AM
Message 34 of 54
(7,666 Views)

Congratulations from the lake of Constance, Germany

Lets hope you will be knighted by jeff

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=BreakPoint&thread.id=3482&view=by_date_ascending&page...

Juergen

--Signature--
Sessions NI-Week 2017 2016
Feedback or kudos are welcome
Message 35 of 54
(7,655 Views)

Congratulations, Christian!

I just got back in town today and I see you crossed 10,000 posts last week.  What a fantastic accomplishment!  I join with everyone on the forum and everyone here at NI in thanking you for your dedication and your generosity in sharing your valuable expert advice.  You are an inspiration to all!

Thank you, and a hearty "NI" to toast your kNIghthood!

--Jeff 

Message Edited by Support on 10-06-2008 02:19 PM
Message 36 of 54
(7,619 Views)

Congrats Christian.

Back from my holidays I notice you made it meanwhile. Thanks for all your valuable commens, Guenter

Message 37 of 54
(7,613 Views)

Now we may call you "SIR" Christian Altenbach !

I love this forum here because you can also meet the KING even when you never suspect it.

The upper link should be just a joke. So now i am feeling that  i am knighted, too.

Ein treuer Knappe vom Bodensee

- A loyal squire from Lake Constance -

--Signature--
Sessions NI-Week 2017 2016
Feedback or kudos are welcome
Message 38 of 54
(7,584 Views)

Congratulations altenbach!

In addition to answering many technical questions on the NI Forums, you also find time to make the Forums an easier to use application (Feedback on the NI Discussion Forums) and a fun place to visit (BreakPoint) - Thank you!

Regards, 

Laura
Web Support & Operations
National Instruments

Message 39 of 54
(7,575 Views)

Congratulations! Keep it up!

Dan Richards

Dan Richards
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 40 of 54
(7,548 Views)