BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who will be the next Knight??

@Ben wrote:

I guess [Yair] will either sit back and let Ray go if he does not create a new user account and abandon "tst" forever.... The mystery for me is if Yair allows himself knighthood.

Nah, that's more of a Swiss/Irish tradition. Yair's just coy.

Spoiler
Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 56
(11,177 Views)

LOL!!

You guys are funny...

I have no clue myself as who will be next.  Heck, it could be some eager beaver that posts like crazy and passes by both of us.  LOL!

I did notice that Yair & I may share a common pattern.  Our post rates vary probably for similar reasons, that it depends on how busy we are with our projects.  I noticed that I get ahead of Yair and then he's ahead of me.  With ~750 posts left for Yair, it might be possible for this year's NI week.  I doubt it for myself.

I often dissappear for a few days from the forum only to return and find some interesting threads.  I do need to visit more often, and I am working on it.  🙂

I will be visiting the cRIO & windows-CVI forums more often, too.

In the meantime, I will cheer for Yair!  He is one of the pillars of this community.

Message 12 of 56
(11,108 Views)

@JackDunaway wrote:
Nah, that's more of a Swiss/Irish tradition. Yair's just coy.

Spoiler
Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue

Nice catch Jack, that guy was a jerk....

Still, the idea of being confused with Yair pleases me..... Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 56
(11,082 Views)

@JordanG wrote:

We have two users (who also happen to be LabVIEW Champions)

very close to becoming our newest 10k Shield.PNGKnights of NI!10k Shield.PNG

tst.PNG   Ray.R.PNG

Who will be next to join this elite clan?

Would welcoming 2 new Knights warrant a special knighting ceremony?

Can it be done before NIWeek 2012?

Happy posting!  And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Rereading the tone, style and visual design of this post again: I'm not unconvinced that Chilly Charly did not rebrand himself as JordanG. #conspiracytheory

Message 14 of 56
(11,056 Views)

We miss CC..  Hope he is doing well.

I do notice that he occasionally "pops" in the forum.

As for your conspiracy theory...  I have not yet met Jordan, but I'm sure she is much prettier than CC. 😉

And CC would be much more to the point.  Somewhat similar to tst.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 56
(11,043 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

Our post rates vary probably for similar reasons, that it depends on how busy we are with our projects.

Yep. Let's just say that neither of our post rates has been particularly impressive since this thread started. It would be safer to bank on Altenbach making it to 20K first (or probably Dennis to 40K 😉 )

As for CC, I still remember the time he kept turning blue, so I wouldn't discount Jack's conspiracy theory.

tst wrote:

As for CC, I still remember the time he kept turning blue, so I wouldn't discount Jack's conspiracy theory.

AND, he wouldn't be the first Champion to turn into a grrrrl.

Message 17 of 56
(10,990 Views)

@tst wrote:

Yep. Let's just say that neither of our post rates has been particularly impressive since this thread started.

Yikes!  I just noticed that this thread is a month old.. 

Yes... Our post rate lately has been on the low side.

😞

Message 18 of 56
(10,971 Views)

What was the cereal... the one where there was an old commercial (old in my time frame) where two kids did not want to try out the cereal first and eventually deciding

"We'll let Mikey try it!"

Are we going to watch a modern remake over Knighthood rather than Chex?

I'll be giggling all of the way. Smiley Wink

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 56
(10,967 Views)

I remember that commercial...  In the 80's, right?

Was that the one where "Mikey will try anything"?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 56
(10,964 Views)