BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's planning to attend NI-WEEK?

I'll be there, too.!

Actually, I do have a question for those of you that are going...

Are you bringing your spouse?  If so, let me know.  My wife is joining me.  She's willing to setup something to do in & around Austin while we attend NI week.

Just reply to this thread << I hope I didn't hi-jack it>>

Message 11 of 40
(5,088 Views)

Hi JLV:

No wife accompanyment for me, though I heard that BlondeGrrrl may show upwink smiley

This thread is open to total divergence now!

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 12 of 40
(5,075 Views)
Yes.. she heard you'd be there!!  😄
Message 13 of 40
(5,064 Views)
Hi JLV,

I have no wife at the moment so... well...
But I remember a couple of year ago my mother went to Austin while my father was attending NI Week and I think NI does organize some visits for wifes, at least they did in the past.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

Message 14 of 40
(5,008 Views)

@TiTou wrote:
But I remember a couple of year ago my mother went to Austin while my father was attending NI Week and I think NI does organize some visits for wifes, at least they did in the past.

From what I heard, the entertainment program (or whatever it was called) for spouses has been discontinued, even though my wife had a blast last year.

All that's left is the Expo Plus Pass (for $200) that includes meals, receptions, and events.

Message 15 of 40
(5,007 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

All that's left is the Expo Plus Pass (for $200) that includes meals, receptions, and events.

I should look into this.  Christian, is your wife going with you?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 40
(5,002 Views)

@JoeLabView wrote:
I should look into this.  Christian, is your wife going with you?

Sorry, no. 😞

She's going to Europe for several weeks later this summer. With our china trip this spring there are no vacation days left, it seems. 😉

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 40
(5,000 Views)

I just found out the official word on NI-Week.

I am going to have to run the show durring NI Week so I will not be able to attend.

Y'all have fun and take lots of pictures.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 18 of 40
(4,869 Views)
For those that won't be able to attend NIWeek, stop by niweekblog.com and see what's new. This year I'm videoblogging. For those that make it on camera, let's make sure we all say hi to Ben.

Michael Aivaliotis
VI Shots LLC
Message 19 of 40
(4,852 Views)
Sorry to hear that you won't be down there Ben. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of people that I have only "seen" here, like "tst" for one!  Of course, as my father, brother and sister, and nieces and nephews live in or near Austin I have double the reason to go. I don't think that my father will be attending this year, causing the confusion of the past. He and I have the same name, and the folks making name tags were a bit confused, not to mention when he went up to the NI engineer for my area to say hi. There was some confused looks, as the NI guy didn't know about my dad, but got concerned when he saw my name on someone else!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 20 of 40
(4,848 Views)