BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the meaning of this!!! (your user icon)

Parallel wires are a beautiful thing.

I have a buddy that does absolutely gorgeous proto-board circuits. Even the least technically inclined can appreciate their elegance.

Ben 

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 61 of 208
(7,773 Views)
Purple tentacle of Day of the Tentacle game, screaming something like "Now I have the power TO CONQUER THE WORLD" when his "arms" grow after drinking toxic waste. I feel obviously identified with that :þ
Best regards,
Néstor

LabVIEW 2017 + Windows 10
Message 62 of 208
(7,738 Views)
Mine is simply the basic monkey from the forum...I don't know why I chose the monkey.  Probably to display my constant and ongoing "uniqueness".
Message 63 of 208
(7,717 Views)
Actually...

Taking a long look at it for once, it's like a monkey/gorilla/baboon combination.  Or something...

Anyone?

Message Edited by Steve.Briggs on 09-24-2007 02:36 PM

Message 64 of 208
(7,721 Views)

Steve,

It brings to mind an article in National Geographic many years ago that showed a bunch of Japanese monkeys sitting around in hot thermal springs during the winter to keep warm.  Frost on their fur etc.  Spend a lot of time in hot water?

Message 65 of 208
(7,715 Views)
Kind of reminds of the crazy white gorillas at the end of the movie Congo.
Message 66 of 208
(7,706 Views)
I thought that had snakes ...... or was that some other movie!
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 67 of 208
(7,698 Views)

@Ray Farmer wrote:
I thought that had snakes ...... or was that some other movie!

Anaconda?

Indiana Jones ("I hate snakes")?

Ok, I dont mind snake so long as they are behind glass or on the movies.

...there was some film about snakes on a plane, recently, not monkeys though...

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 69 of 208
(7,684 Views)

I think I remember both of those monkey documentaries.

"Snow Monkey of Japan" (?)

The other documentary wa the one where one monkey teaches other monkeys how to get a banana out of a plexiglass tube using a stick (tool).

That's a lot like we do here on the Forums. The difference is that we can use language to share the knowledge and we don't have to witness it personally.

Ben

Message Edited by Ben on 09-24-2007 03:58 PM

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 70 of 208
(7,681 Views)