BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the meaning of this!!! (your user icon)

@Ben wrote:
"
Weekend - The two days of the week when you exercise the clause in the EULA that allows you to use LabVIEW on a second computer.
"

Ditto to that!! Smiley Very Happy

mine is yet just from the icon list. i live in the mountains right now so...

anyone has an idea for a better one ( i was thinking in the line of "warp in the time phase space density" 🙂 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
Message 41 of 208
(8,230 Views)
I really enjoy my cats.  What else can I say?  When I came across this one, it shows the love the cat gives to the world... If only I could make your monitors smear from the inside. Smiley Surprised... Well maybe one day I will get LabVIEW to do that.

Message Edited by Stradis on 09-14-2007 01:49 PM

Paul
Message 42 of 208
(8,227 Views)

Thanks for sharing Paul.

Your Icon was one of the ones that had me curious.

Did you see replies #69 and #70 in the LabVIEW Proverbs thread?

My favorite quote regarding cats goes

"I like cats. They taste just like chicken." (Bill Thomas, Digital Equipment Corporation Circa 1990)

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 208
(8,222 Views)
I saw my first armadillo after I moved to Texas from Ohio about 5 years ago.  I don't know what it is about them, but I am still in awe each time I see one!  I think it might be the lack of fur...
Message 44 of 208
(8,207 Views)

@Laura F. wrote:
I don't know what it is about them, but I am still in awe each time I see one!  I think it might be the lack of fur...

Now you really offended our resident Teddy Bear. 😄
Message 45 of 208
(8,208 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Of all of tst's icon's I hae to say that I liked "Lucy" of peanuts fame.

Since he was serving as my devils advocate Smiley Mad during that period, her catch phrase

"Hmmmmm?"

was just too appropriate. 

Maybe I'll unretire her someday and use that as a signature (although "Hmmmm" seems to be a bit esoteric. I think that the "Isn't this a face you can trust?" quote I used them was more appropriate Smiley Wink ).

Me at age 4...during Eisenhower's first term as President......Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by Bill@NGC on 09-15-2007 11:06 PM

Message 47 of 208
(8,191 Views)

By the way, Ben, obviously to really make yourself look evil (and more like yourself), you need to give the bear a goatee*.

* This is only intended for people who understand Star Trek jokes.

That's not nice Ben!  Because the apparently God takes 1 rushing yard away from the Irish for every global used.  I mean, is that not obvious to everyone by now... Ha ha.

Paul
Message 49 of 208
(8,167 Views)

@tst wrote:

* This is only intended for people who understand Star Trek jokes.

original series...
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 208
(8,159 Views)