BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this and what is it used for

Probably an ancient printer. Google found only this non functional page: http://www.laserplus.de/COSCOM/TC+480.html

0 Kudos
Message 271 of 294
(4,628 Views)

While I can not speak to that unit Blokk, I can speak to the early networked laser printers from DEC. The LPS-40 had a micro-vax stuffed in the bottom of it to serve the print queue to the network and render the postscript font.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 272 of 294
(4,601 Views)

"What is it?" I asked myself when working in the garden last night.

Looking closer I had to bring it inside the show the G-daughter.

Spoiler

My better-half was not entertained to find it on the kitchen table.

Spoiler
I have been told it not skin because skin is multiple layers and it may be called "Shedermous" but I can not find a definitive answer on what it should be called.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 273 of 294
(4,557 Views)

Snake skin, and I guess the previous owner is enjoying now the new fresh one 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 274 of 294
(4,550 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 275 of 294
(4,550 Views)

Snakes are vertibrates.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 276 of 294
(4,579 Views)

As I was planting yellow onions I noticed some motion to my right and asked "what is it?"

Spoiler

Turned out there were two of them...

Good for pest control.

Watching turkeys walk and their gentle gait and elegant motion gives us a hint at what the motion of a T-Rex would have looked like. They walk up steep grades with little change in how they walk and move without a sound. No wonder Ben Franklin wanted to make turkeys the national bird.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 277 of 294
(4,524 Views)

...and not to mention how difficult is to make a nice roast...

0 Kudos
Message 278 of 294
(4,517 Views)

What are they?

I will let you guess but...

clue #1 

Spoiler

I was surprised that these were still developing after having been cut from the plant 2-3 weeks ago. It show the shear determination of plants to give there very last ounce of life energy to survive. That by the way may have played part in the folklore associated with the plant that produced them. 

Clue #2

Spoiler
They are one of the most lucrative crop I grow.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 279 of 294
(4,366 Views)

Garlic blooms.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 280 of 294
(4,348 Views)