From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the online sample CLAD Exam???

Now only am planning to take the CLAD Exam but before that my seniors advised me to take the online CLAD sample exam. I searched a lot nut am not able to get that... :smilwysad: What happened???... Any issue regarding that....?.

Is there anyother possibility to take sample online CLAD exam???

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(13,925 Views)

If you type CLAD into the search field at ni.com, you will get this link.

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(13,909 Views)
Message 3 of 16
(13,905 Views)

Hi Bob and Ray i have already taken both the things (The pdf exam and the Quiz) now am asking about the ONLINE SAMPLE EXAM... My seniors has written that an year ago and advised me to write that... Am searching for a long time but not able to get it.... Please let me know that exists or not.... Smiley Sad

-----

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(13,883 Views)

I remember doing the online example test, do you only get to do this if you have booked to do the actual exam?

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(13,873 Views)

I have not booked for the CLAD online test... Is there anything like after booking for the Actual CLAD exam only we can take the sample CLAD online Exam?

-----

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(13,872 Views)

The link that I provided is a link to the online sample exam.  Have you tried it?

PS:  click on the words in blue, "this link"

- tbob

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(13,851 Views)

Search for 'CLAD Online' and you get this.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(13,836 Views)

@tbob wrote:

The link that I provided is a link to the online sample exam.  Have you tried it?

PS:  click on the words in blue, "this link"

Common Bob i checked it... It gives me only the pdf material and i have written both the sample exams... But i was searching for the Online sample exam... Ok is the pdf material is getting updated... ?  Smiley Indifferent

-----

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(13,806 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

It gives me only the pdf material ... 

The pdf material is the online sample exam.  What other kind of sample exam are you looking for?

- tbob

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(13,777 Views)