BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you excited to see at NIWeek 2012?

Now that the session catalog and preliminary program are available and the keynote speaker has been announced, what are you most excited to see at NIWeek 2012? Even if you're not able to make it (we hope you are!), there's nothing wrong with playing a quick round of 'what if?'

Don't forget to join the NIWeek 2012 Community to get all the latest information, including upcoming announcements for some of this year's other featured speakers.

-Brittany

ni.com/newsletter

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(10,894 Views)

If I were able to make it I would have to say the Lava Barbecue. But seriously the thing I would look forward to the most is putting faces to all these avatars. It would be cool if everyone attending that participates in the forums could get shirts with their avatars on them. Except for SnowMule - his is too disturbing to look at too closely.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 2 of 7
(10,886 Views)

And I expect a lot of you will be excited for the LAVA BBQ :). AristosQueue did a nice little write up on last year's event for the community blog. Sounds like a good time!

Message 3 of 7
(10,879 Views)

I have been waiting for the "face with the name" thing for quite some time! I finally get the opportunity this August to meet my fellow enginerds.

Message 4 of 7
(10,724 Views)

I would be excited to learn that NI has elected to restore the State Diagram Editor to part of the core as mentioned in this Idea on the Idea forum.

It may not be a reality yet but if we get enough support for the idea...

Check out the link I included above to learn what the State Diagram Editor is and add your vote to the mix.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 5 of 7
(10,560 Views)

Here goes Ben, putting a plug in any thread in which it can be even slightly justified as on topic Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 7
(10,555 Views)

@for(imstuck) wrote:

Here goes Ben, putting a plug in any thread in which it can be even slightly justified as on topic Smiley Tongue

It was an honest answer to the question posted.

Those who hve never heard about the State Diagram Editor and how nicely it complement the power of LabVIEW may want to see how their lives can be made easier using that tool.

Yes I an oppertunist!

Why do you think I program in LabVIEW over those text langauges?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(10,548 Views)