BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The start of a new era dawns with The passing of the first Knight.

Comme vous tous : Very sorry to hear the news. Une grande pensée pour lui.

luc

banniere Luc Livre NXG Champion.png

Luc Desruelle | Mon profil | Mon blog LabVIEW | Auteur livre LabVIEW : Programmation et applications - G Web
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) & Certified TestStand Developper (CTD) | LabVIEW Champion

MESULOG - LinkedIn site | NERYS - NERYS Group
| directeur CEO MESULOG
| CODIR - NERYS group

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 78
(11,689 Views)

Dennis_Tribute_Crop.jpg

Dennis was memorialized at NI Week this year.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 42 of 78
(11,510 Views)

I've never seen any other company honouring the people outside of it, like NI does... Smiley Happy  Great! Heart

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 43 of 78
(11,505 Views)

For those trying to find that slide in the keynotes, it was done during the Alliance Day keynote, so many of you might not be able to find it.  Maybe he will be mentioned in today's keynote for the world audience.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 44 of 78
(11,428 Views)

At an NI hosted lunch there was also a moment of silence in honor of him.  Thank you NI, and thank you Dennis.

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 78
(11,310 Views)

Catching up on "old" news...  This is a loss for the rest of us.  I will continue to strive for a quarter of the wisdom, patience and helpfulness that Denis provided daily.  My thoughts are with his family.

LabVIEW ChampionLabVIEW Channel Wires

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 78
(11,152 Views)

It's time to remember a gifted member of this forum that passed away one year ago: Stay for long in our memories, Sir Dennis Knutson

Message 47 of 78
(10,437 Views)

Yes, very much! I still see/search for his posts whenever I happen to work on GPIB instruments. 🙂

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 48 of 78
(10,434 Views)

@GuenterMueller wrote:

It's time to remember a gifted member of this forum that passed away one year ago: Stay for long in our memories, Sir Dennis Knutson

One of the most telling statistics that emphasizes Dennis' contributions to this community can be summed up in one picture.

Capture.PNG

Kudos received in the last year.  Well within the top 40 and look at the company he is in keeping with!  I've highlighted some fellow champions and key NI contributors (interesting aside, only Matt and Norbert from NI received more kudos in the last year than Dennis)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 49 of 78
(10,409 Views)

@GuenterMueller wrote:

So true and so memorable for his work here.

LabVIEW ChampionLabVIEW Channel Wires

Message 50 of 78
(10,404 Views)