BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Blue Mile

Hi all,

I have a query

Are the Congratulation Threads in this Board reserved only for for Gold( non-NI) Milers??

Is there any decree preventing us from posting a 'Well done' Thread for a Blue( NI employee) who has crossed the 1K mark??

Regards,
Dev
Message 1 of 5
(7,290 Views)

First, there is nothing limiting you from doing anything.
You could post a congratulations thread for someone who crossed 200 posts if you want to.

Second, NI people have received these in the past (Darren, for instance).
If you're wondering why the recent ones did not, it is simply a lack of time\feeling-like-it (India_, for instance, I've never even heard of and it seems to be a user in private boards).
The more milers we have, the harder it becomes, so if you want to, you can start it.

I personally felt that Kevin in particular deserved it for his unique contributions and JP got his a long time ago.

BTW, pre-congratulations to you. Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Thank you, tst
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,283 Views)

Well in my book ....

Yes the leaders on the forums are the people posting ack threads but contatry to popular belief it is not being a leader that allows you to start an ack thread but rather it is starting an ack thread that makes you a leader.

Thank you Dev for stepping forward to be one of our leaders!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 5
(7,218 Views)
Thanks for your words of encouragement, Ben

Regards,
Dev

Message 5 of 5
(7,192 Views)