BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring Fever

Ahhh, the signs of spring.  Flowers blooming, green grass, leaves budding out on trees and .............................lots of people desperate/frantic to finish their senior projects. 

I want to wish all the students well with their projects and congratulate them on choosing to use LV.  I'd also like to remind them that the best answers come from good questions.
Message 1 of 9
(12,710 Views)
my favorite signs of spring are the cars with the windows down and the music up, and the shorts with words on the back
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(12,698 Views)

Spring has sprung, but we still have to wait just over a month until Altenbach's Monthly 'June Bugs' 2008 appearwink smiley

It is amazing how so many of the same or highly related questions spring up at the same time.

Here in AZ, we went from mild winter to the start of summer, Spring was about 2 days long, at bestmad smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 3 of 9
(12,687 Views)

AnalogKid2DigitalMan wrote: ... but we still have to wait just over a month until Altenbach's Monthly 'June Bugs' 2008 appearwink smiley
This year I might do something with the June_Gloom :D
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(12,680 Views)

I had recently noticed an upswing in the number of what I will call 'frantic' posts.  Took me awhile to make the connection with senior projects.

Altenbach,

How did the old Hee-Haw song go?  Gloom, despair, and agony on me................................   Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(12,653 Views)
"How did the old Hee-Haw song go?  Gloom, despair, and agony on me................................   "

... deep dark depression, excessive agony.

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have not luck at all...

Smiley Happy

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 9
(12,644 Views)

LOL!  Never heard that song..

We skipped over spring and started summer early. 

Already have sun tan & sun burn.  Been taking in the sun instead of doing the regular 80 hr/week.. 

Life is good.  Wish I could see it in its fullest 😞

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(12,626 Views)
Spring was 2 day long and then we were back to winter. It's 16 degrees C today and good chance of snow tomorrow. Around here the only thing that changes faster than the weather is a politician's mind (or at least his promises).

Rob (in Calgary)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(12,584 Views)

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh  Canadian politics are not a good topic these days 😠

Just heard the profits that Petro Canada made in its first quarter!  😠 😠

Message 9 of 9
(12,554 Views)