BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, How was your NI Week 2014 experience?

@Ray.R wrote:

That must have been an interesting meeting LOL!  😄

It was good to meet you at the LAVA BBQ.  Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more.  I didn't see you later during NI Week (or at least didn't remember).

Next time, I will put a large sticker with the avatar, and maybe bring an eye patch. 😉

I could send you a thumb drive...  And Call now and then.

Spoiler
Way under the radar... dish washing job done!  on to ditch digging!  Trust me.... I won't use a shovel myselfSmiley Wink

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 28
(4,971 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

@Tim.  How did you miss Mike in 13?

I'm pretty sure I saw him at the Champion's Lunch last year, but didn't really get a chance to go meet him.

Buddy was the first person I met this year.  It was really hard to miss him walking down the convention center hallway.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 28
(4,965 Views)

Jeff·Þ·Bohrer wrote:I could send you a thumb drive...  And Call now and then.

Are they as large as the ones NI was selling (2GB)?  If you got some extra, send one my way.  My wife would enjoy collecting yet another one of my USB drives...

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 28
(4,963 Views)
I got two this year a 4gb and a 8gb. The one fits in my wallet nicely.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 28
(4,960 Views)

Got two 8Gb ones this year - wouldn't fancy putting either in my wallet though? Would add 50% to it's thickness and it's inconvenient enough already!

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 28
(4,940 Views)

It's 2014... why are you not using cloud storage already? Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 28
(4,912 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

It's 2014... why are you not using cloud storage already? Smiley Tongue

The time it takes to upload, 8GB to a cloud, then download it is much longer than copying files to a thumb drive.  Also not all testers are connected to the network.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 28
(4,904 Views)

I wouldn't trust the cloud that much.  Especially not with client sensitive (NDA protected) material.  I'd rather use the private corporate file server (I guess you could call it cloud) if getting material off the net.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 28
(4,900 Views)