BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saddness

Friends,

Some of you may have noticed that I have not posted anything in a little while. On June 1, my world came crashing down around me when my wife Kathleen, unexpectedly passed away. As you might expect, it has been a struggle putting my life and that of our children, back to some sense of normalcy. It is a struggle to even write this. I am, for the time being I hope, unable to focus much beyond the immediate demands of family and my job, so my presence in this community of LabVIEW programmers that I respect so much, will be limited.

I greatly thank you in advance for any expressions of sympathy and prayers.

Dennis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(8,125 Views)
Dennis,

my sincerest condolences on your loss.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Shane.
Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(8,103 Views)
Dear Dennis,

I am so sorry about the devastating news and wish you all the strenght to navigate these difficult times.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

We have never met, but you are part of the LabVIEW family. Don't worry about the forum. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

Christian

Message Edited by altenbach on 06-10-2007 02:42 PM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(8,102 Views)
Dennis,

my sincerest and true condolences to you and your children. No need to apologies, the forums is just a hobby.

Take care and I wish you strength and wisdom.

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(8,091 Views)

Dennis,

Sorry to hear about your loss of your wife Kathleen, you have my deepest sympathy.

You are in my thoughts.

Ray.

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(8,091 Views)
Dear Dennis,

Our deepest condolences

Praying almighty to give you and your family, the strength to bear the loss of a Loved one.

Dev
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(8,083 Views)

Condolences indeed.

My father also passed away unexpectedly at a relatively young age and I can sympathize with what you and your family are going through.

(8,080 Views)

My thoughts and paryers are with you and your family Dennis.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(8,076 Views)
I had indeed wondered about your apparent absence from these forums, which is a testament to your presence here. I had never expected this to be the reason for the absence. I am truly sorry.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(8,056 Views)
Dennis,

Sincere condolences for your family's loss. 

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(8,045 Views)