BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSP renewal did not go through

Wow, I've spent at least $10,000 renewing my LabVIEW over the years. I placed the the renewal for this year one week before the quote expires. I get an email next day saying that my order was received. Today I get an email saying it's going to expire today. I browse to the quote and there is a big green banner on the page saying that the quote was ordered. I go to my orders and the last order shown is last years SSP. At that the bee's knees?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,232 Views)

I would contact the local sales rep, or the internal sales rep who deals with the renewals.  It's possible that the website just doesn't update as quickly as you want.  Talking to someone would verify that the order actually got received like it should, and they should be able to fix any problems if it didn't.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,222 Views)

I really hate to say it but,  NI really just wants the dollars, yen. won, baut, pounds or euros..... (they ain't too picky 'bout that- metals may need to be negotiated at market rates) 

You orderd it- The customer service reps will deliver.  It just takes a "Call-Me" and an active phone number attached to your NI.COM Profile.Smiley Wink

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,200 Views)

For all intents and purposes I seem to have ordered the SSP over the phone . It seems like a throwback to the '80s to have to do that though. Bee's Knees.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,148 Views)

Oh yes.  Talking to people using voice in a direct person to person fashion is sooooo last century.  It might as well have been the dark ages.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 5
(7,132 Views)