BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Threads

Big Bang theory us one of may favs,

Cant beat a bit of Red Dwarf either though.

That guy on the upconvert thread was a bit off wasnt he!

LabVIEW 2012
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 87
(12,149 Views)

It happens occasionally! May be personality, might be stress, might be cultural differences. What those who post here should understand is that we are volunteering our time, and in many cases, extensive (and sometimes expensive) knowledge for free. We are humans, with our fallibility, but we do this mostly for the love of LabVIEW and our commitment to this community. We too can get cranky, particularly when the other poster is.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 42 of 87
(12,129 Views)

Wow, off his meds it would seem!  I'll have to remember that technique when asking for help, tell those that are trying to help me that if they don't understand my question they must be idiotic imbeciles, because I perfectly understand my question. I'll bet I'll get a lot of help after that! Uh oh, there are some folks here in white jackets with a gurney, gotta go!

Putnam

LabVIEW Champion

Message 44 of 87
(12,032 Views)

I wonder what makes a person who has been member on this forum for 6 years, and probably know how a forum works, just suddenly snap. 

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 87
(12,015 Views)

Re:Units

Sorry guys but I am in a weird mood and felt the urge to jump into the fray.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 87
(12,001 Views)

Here is another one.  http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-make-X-channel-decreasing-using-chart/m-p/1606706#M583244

You have to love it when they get rude insisting they must do something a way they've already been told won't work.

Message 47 of 87
(11,996 Views)

You forgot the TimeDirection=Rev setting in the LabVIEW ini file. Causes all the timer ticks to count down from the future.

Putnam

LabVIEW Champion

Message 48 of 87
(11,979 Views)

@Ravens Fan wrote:

Here is another one.  http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-make-X-channel-decreasing-using-chart/m-p/1606706#M583244

You have to love it when they get rude insisting they must do something a way they've already been told won't work.

You gotta love it more when the solution is a boolean property http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-make-X-channel-decreasing-using-chart/td-p/1604362/page/3

In Bill's defense: I grew up a Vikings Fan and was taught early about X axis flipped by Jim Marshall

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 49 of 87
(11,915 Views)

lol,  I thought that thread might make it on here.

I just revisited as my forum log ins are quite erratic depending on when I get some spare time.  I came back to that thread and was glad that others had taken over as he wasnt going to get any extra help out of me!

That boolean can make time run backwards! That invention has got to be up there with the flux capacitor.

Craig

LabVIEW 2012
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 87
(11,872 Views)