BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Threads

Ray.R wrote:

I have to agree.  That was one of the worst.

We should be able to ban some of these users or carry a list of abusive users that we simply ignore in the future

"Hold the bus!"

WE all have the option to ignore who we choose but I don't think I like the idea of a "no_Reply" list. There is a chance they will calm down and figure out the game, so give them another chance (if they want one, which seems to be rare with pepole like that).

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 11 of 87
(13,654 Views)

Also they might just get a new login.

Felix 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 87
(13,650 Views)

guys,

your hatred is  proportional to the threads kudos. It is already the top kudoed in machine vision (OK i too have kudoed it) :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 87
(13,645 Views)
LOL!  okay....  maybe I was being a little harsh.  😉
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 87
(13,643 Views)

muks wrote:

guys,

your hatred is  proportional to the threads kudos. It is already the top kudoed in machine vision (OK i too have kudoed it) :smileyvery-happy:

Click!

Charly showed major restraint in his response, I think.

The behavior on the hardware boards is different than on LV. In general there's less kudos and less "thank you's", IMO.

Message Edited by Broken Arrow on 10-14-2009 08:49 AM
Richard

Message 15 of 87
(13,628 Views)
Message 16 of 87
(13,635 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 87
(13,380 Views)

To really get the full flavor of the thread to which Muks refers, you really do have to start at the beginning.  His link took me to page 5...lots more abuse previous to that!

Yipes.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 87
(13,343 Views)
Speaking of english can make the poster angry
Message 19 of 87
(13,172 Views)

muks wrote:
Speaking of english can make the poster angry

Smiley Very Happy and I certainly hope Ravens keeps posting, even though this guy told to not post anymore Smiley Very Happy

Richard

Message 20 of 87
(13,162 Views)