From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

@tst wrote:

Ben, the G-Wiz comics are cute (I love the site name and the name I.M. Wright), but again, can you get whoever manages it to publish it using RSS? That's the proper way of publishing content today (assuming you want many people to access it, which might not actually be the intent in these cases).

P.S. Are you sure the guru is not based on you? The pocket protector and advanced 5 o'clock shadow (9 o'clock shadow?) could point that way.

I wil resubmit the request for RSS feed.

Guru?

Did I ever tell you I have a lab coat at home that my tries to hide from me to keep me from wearing it?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 101 of 2,258
(12,016 Views)

I had to chuckle when reading this thread wher ethe questioner posted this image

for a project to move a crane and minimize the swing of the hook after moving.

What made me chuckle is that was the same project I had to do but we did not have any fuzzy logic to help out. We had to analyze the phyiscal system minimize the displacement from the rest postion

in C.

How life has changed.

An interesting twist on that experience was that I had already taught myslef C prior to taking the course so I was so much looking forward to someone critiqing my code. I was all excited going into the review meeting but was disapointed when the T/A onyl feed-back was

"Too many comments. It was hard to find the code."

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 102 of 2,258
(11,971 Views)

I define the Aura as a vibration of every ‘atom’.

"I am a WAVE and the wave function is:
|ψ> = c1|Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3>+ ... + c(n-1)|Φ(n-1)> + cn|Φn>
are n states |Φi > because the Aura has n atoms or energy centers"
Adrian Ferent

0 Kudos
Message 103 of 2,258
(11,930 Views)

Oh good.  I'm glad you posted again.  To think I almost forgot about one of your two ground-breaking discoveries.

Still waiting to hear something new from you rather than the same retread posts.  Do you retype them each time?  Or do you just copy and paste from your previous 99 messages?  (Since I see this is your 100th message on the NI forums.)

0 Kudos
Message 104 of 2,258
(11,920 Views)

You got moderated out of a thread the last time you started calling names.  Knock it off.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 105 of 2,258
(11,889 Views)

If all the animals along the equator had stripes, would Christmas and New Year fall on the same day? (Use which ever number bases you think are necessary).

Message 106 of 2,258
(11,872 Views)

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

If all the animals along the equator had stripes, would Christmas and New Year fall on the same day? (Use which ever number bases you think are necessary).

I've read this, like 12 times, and I still can't figure it out.

I'd like to see a striped gnat. reeeeeeaaaaallly tiny stripes.

0 Kudos
Message 107 of 2,258
(11,848 Views)

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

No. Never. Because of 51 weeks.

This just reminds me of Ocean's 12:

If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en... would fall... on the same day.

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realised it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold.

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams. I am a traveller in both time and space, to be where I have been.

Josh
Software is never really finished, it's just an acceptable level of broken
0 Kudos
Message 108 of 2,258
(11,843 Views)

@JW-L3CE wrote:

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en... would fall... on the same day.

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realised it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold.

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams. I am a traveller in both time and space, to be where I have been.

That's what I was making reference to :).

0 Kudos
Message 109 of 2,258
(11,815 Views)

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

@JW-L3CE wrote:

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:

That's what I was making reference to :).

Well that explains why I didn't understand the post. Never saw the movie. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 110 of 2,258
(11,822 Views)